Analysis of Auto Parts Warehouse Management System Based on RFID Technology
1. System overview Tianjin Little Bee Company’s auto parts warehouse management system based on RFID technology integrates RFID technology into the traditional auto parts warehouse management, intelligently obtains auto parts information through RFID automatic identification technology, and then passes the collected information through The wireless local area network is transmitted to the data processing center, and the data processing center will finally make judgment and control, and carry out real-time adjustment and management. Based on the brand concept of “Being at heart & simple in shape”, Tianjin Little Bee Co., Ltd. carefully designed this system with full consideration of the harsh environment and complicated management of auto parts management. Relying on the advantages of RFID technology in the management of auto parts, such as rapid scanning, long-distance non-contact automatic identification and acquisition of information, strong anti-pollution ability, reusability, and high safety, this system can reduce the production and operation costs and manpower of the enterprise to the greatest extent Cost, improve operational efficiency, shorten the time period, greatly reduce the error of manual data collection, and fully improve the customer response speed, thereby satisfying the needs of the enterprise for excellent management, easy operation and mastery, and enabling the enterprise to establish in the future auto parts industry* *Advantages, to help companies achieve maximum profits.
2. System design The auto parts management system based on RFID technology is proposed under the current high-speed development and highly integrated environment of information technology such as the Internet of Things, mobile Internet, and cloud computing. It is an application of the Internet and a new generation of information technology. Extension and system integration.
Overall design: Tianjin Little Bee has always followed the brand concept of “Solving the heart and simplicity”, and through the high integration of the Internet and information technology, it will try its best to provide small and medium-sized enterprises with a low total cost of ownership and enterprise benefits. *Dahua’s auto parts management plan.
Customer needs: fully follow the business principle of “customer first”, and on the basis of satisfying customers’ basic needs for auto parts management, we can in-depth imagine potential needs and functions to be realized for customers from multiple angles, so as to put themselves in a comprehensive solution “Flaws” in the management of auto parts.
Product form: Actively respond to the diversified needs of customers, tailor-made, and provide standard version, enterprise version, VIP version, customized version and other product versions at the same time.
Life cycle management: In the entire product service link, from planning and design, to installation and implementation, to subsequent maintenance support, we provide a professional service team that can be customized for you 24 hours!
Three, system function
1. Goods warehousing management
As we all know, there are many types of auto parts and intricate management, which poses a severe challenge to enterprises to achieve lean management to the greatest extent. This system integrates RFID technology to scan fast, long-distance non-contact automatic identification to obtain information, It greatly reduces the error of manual data collection, and can realize accurate and fast storage. At the same time, the system and the background data processing center realize data synchronization, and it can also realize the needs of enterprises to query the status of goods in real time. When carrying out cargo storage management, the personnel responsible for cargo storage (usually forklift workers) perform storage operations according to the type of goods displayed on the storage list or the vehicle-mounted visual terminal. When the vehicle-mounted goods pass through the door RFID reader The goods will be identified. After the identification, the company can display the identification results on the vehicle-mounted terminal, LED, or TV screen as needed.
2. Goods delivery management
When carrying out cargo outbound management, the cargo outbound personnel use RFID handheld devices to scan and load the goods on the forklift according to the outbound order, and the data processing center will send out the outbound plan to the outbound personnel through wireless LAN. When a forklift loaded with goods passes the RFID reader at the door, it will automatically collect data and upload it to the data processing center in real time. The data processing center will compare the sent information with the outgoing plan in real time. If it is found that the goods are over, under or wrong, the data processing center will transmit the information to the cargo outgoing personnel for correction in real time.
3. Cargo inventory management
According to the requirements of standard auto parts management, it is necessary to conduct regular and irregular inventory of the entire warehouse or part. In traditional auto parts inventory management, there are often problems such as bulky auto parts and difficult to turn over, dirty and hand-wounding second-hand auto parts, and RFID technology can be used to scan quickly and remotely non-contact automatic identification to obtain information after introducing RFID technology. The characteristics of the inventory are realized quickly. At the same time, the inventory information will be transmitted to the data processing center through the wireless LAN for real-time comparison with the inventory information in it. Once an error occurs, the situation can be communicated to the inventory staff in real time to guide them to correct the error. After the inventory can be completed.
4. System management
The whole system is an organic whole that integrates Internet and information technology. At the same time, good human-computer interaction and visual interface can enable customers to easily and conveniently complete user information login, management authority division, and inventory business operations (such as delete, modify, add, refresh Etc.), data backup and recovery and other functions to ensure the lean and safety of auto parts management.
5. Function expansion management The basic architecture of the RFID technology-based auto parts management system platform follows the internationally accepted standard protocol and has sufficient scalability. For example, a smoke sensor can be expanded in a warehouse for auto parts management to monitor the entire environment in real time, so as to avoid emergencies such as fires. The good integration of this system with third-party application platforms can extend the relevant life cycle to the greatest extent, which is more conducive to product upgrades. At the same time, this system provides excellent investment protection. The architecture based on open standards can achieve compatibility with the existing IT environment. Seamless integration.
Four, system advantages
1. Improve overall efficiency
Using RFID technology, it is possible to automatically identify the data in the warehousing, outgoing, inventory and other complex operations in the auto parts business process, and easily improve the overall efficiency of the business process.
2. Real-time information processing
The data synchronization between the back-end data processing center and the front-end RFID handheld terminal is realized through the wireless network to meet the accuracy and timeliness requirements of auto parts management.
3. Save overall cost
The integration of RFID technology and a new generation of information technology can greatly reduce the personnel requirements and time requirements of auto parts management, and reduce enterprise costs to the greatest extent.
4. Realize lean management
In the auto parts business processing process, information can be obtained by long-distance non-contact automatic identification, and manual data collection errors can be avoided, and the accuracy and real-time of business processing can be truly achieved, which fully meets the enterprise’s desire for lean management.
5. Convenient function expansion
The basic structure of the system platform follows the internationally accepted standard agreement, and its good integration with third-party application platforms can extend the relevant life cycle to the greatest extent, and facilitate the realization of product upgrades and function extensions.
6. Easy to customize
Actively respond to the diversified needs of customers, and easily realize the customization of multiple functions and individual needs on the existing system architecture.
V. Prospects for the auto parts management industry With the rapid development of modern social science and technology, the auto parts management industry is facing fierce competition. At the same time, the demands of enterprises for the accuracy and real-time of parts management are also rising. From the side, it further reflects the potential market value of the auto parts management industry.
Link to this article：Analysis of Auto Parts Warehouse Management System Based on RFID Technology
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank