Application of UV laser marking machine
Glass is formed by melting silicon dioxide and other chemical substances (the main raw materials for production are: soda ash, limestone, and quartz). A continuous network structure is formed during melting, and the viscosity gradually increases and hardens to crystallize the non-metallic silicate material during the cooling process. As a synthetic material, it exudes a tranquil and pure taste, showing the beauty of form and reality, the beauty of light and shadow, the beauty of imagery, the beauty of time and space, and the beauty of interest. Glass is beautiful, but it does not fall short.
Therefore, each designer uses various tools to paint on the glass to add color to the glass products. Ultraviolet laser marking machine surpasses traditional processing and makes up for various deficiencies in the past, such as low processing accuracy, difficult drawing, damage to the workpiece, and environmental pollution. With its unique processing advantages, it has become the new favorite of glass product processing, and is used by various wine glasses, craft gifts, etc. The industry is listed as a necessary processing tool.
Ultraviolet laser marking machine belongs to a series of laser marking machines, but it is developed by using a 355nm ultraviolet laser. This machine adopts a third-order intracavity frequency doubling technology. Compared with infrared lasers, the 355 ultraviolet light has a very small focus spot and can be used in It greatly reduces the mechanical deformation of the material and has little processing heat impact, because it is mainly used for ultra-fine marking and engraving, and is particularly suitable for marking, micro-holes, and high-speed division of glass materials for food and medical packaging materials. Application areas such as complex pattern cutting on wafers.
- 1. The ultraviolet laser marking machine is equipped with imported violet laser, which has excellent performance, uniform laser power density, fine spot, and stable output light power;
- 2. Modular design of UV laser marking machine, flexible application, equipped with automatic/manual working mode;
- 3. The ultraviolet laser marking machine is suitable for a wide range of materials, which makes up for the lack of infrared laser processing capabilities and can achieve ultra-fine laser marking;
- 4. Ultraviolet laser marking machine has a small heat-affected zone, avoids being damaged by processed materials, and has high yield;
- 5. The UV laser marking machine does not require consumables, and the use and maintenance costs are low.
Different national languages, font styles, patterns, and laser marking techniques are all handy. Because the laser marking process is combined with the numerical control system, after drawing on the computer, the UV laser marking machine can mark the words or patterns you want to say on the product, showing inadvertent romance.
Link to this article：Application of UV laser marking machine
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cut Wiki，Thanks!^^