Corrosion-resistant alloy cold-rolled drawn seamless pipe (GB/T15011-1994)
(1) For dimensions and specifications, see Table 8-54.
Table 8-54 Dimensions and specifications of corrosion-resistant alloy cold-rolled (drawn) seamless pipe (mm)
(2) The allowable deviation is shown in Table 8-55.
Table 8-55 Allowable Dimensional Deviation of Corrosion-resistant Alloy Cold Rolled (drawn) Seamless Pipe (mm)
Soil O. 12
Note: 1. The usual length of the pipe (indefinite length):
If the wall thickness is 0.5-0.8mm, it is 0.5-6m;
If the wall thickness is greater than 0.8mm, it is 1.0-5m.
2. The roundness of the pipe should not exceed the tolerance of the outer diameter, and the unevenness of the wall thickness should not exceed the tolerance of the wall thickness.
3. The bending degree per meter length of the pipe shall not exceed 2mm.
(3) The mechanical properties are shown in Table 8.56.
Table 8-56 Mechanical properties of cold-rolled (drawn) seamless pipe of corrosion-resistant alloy
Note: 1. This table shows the mechanical properties of pipes after solution treatment. The yield strength value is determined only when required by the purchaser (noted in the contract).
2. According to the request of the buyer, the pipe can also be delivered in cold drawn or cold rolled state, but it should be specified in the contract.
Link to this article：Corrosion-resistant alloy cold-rolled drawn seamless pipe (GB/T15011-1994)
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks