How to prevent the hydraulic oil temperature of the four-column hydraulic machine from being too high
When the four-column Hydraulic Press is used for a long time, the temperature of the hydraulic oil will be too high, which will cause damage to various parts and components, which will also reduce the life of the hydraulic press. The oil pressure temperature of the controlled four-column hydraulic press is very important. So how to prevent the hydraulic oil temperature from being too high for the long-running four-column hydraulic press?
- 1. Use hydraulic oil with suitable viscosity. The viscosity recommended by the equipment manufacturer has been proved to be the best. The use of high-viscosity hydraulic oil, especially in areas where the ambient temperature is relatively low, will cause an increase in flow friction and overheating. produce.
- 2. If there is a hose in the system, it should be clamped and positioned reliably. Changing a hose too close to a place with high temperature will cause the hose to overheat and cause the oil passing through it to overheat. Therefore, avoid using hoses with insufficient length and make sure that the installed hose does not have sudden sharp bends. , This will also increase the friction of the oil flow, resulting in an increase in the temperature of the oil.
- 3. When the pump, hydraulic cylinder and other hydraulic components are worn out, they should be replaced in time. Because the worn components will cause the increase of leakage, the pump will output at full flow for a long time, and the oil passing through the narrow leakage gap will cause a large pressure drop. The increase in the time of full flow output also increases The time for the friction of the fluid to be generated, therefore, the temperature of the oil will rise.
- 4. Keep the outside and inside of the hydraulic system clean. Contaminants outside the system can isolate and hinder normal oil cooling. Contaminants inside the system will cause wear and tear and cause oil leakage. The occurrence of both situations will cause heat generation.
- 5. Frequently check the liquid level of the fuel tank. If the oil level is too low, the system will not have enough oil to take away heat.
- 6. Replace the filter element regularly to avoid clogging of the filter.
- 7. Excessive oil return back pressure is also one of the reasons why the back pressure is too high. The reason for the increase in back pressure should be checked and eliminated.
- 8. Regularly check the cooler and descale the cooler regularly.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：How to prevent the hydraulic oil temperature of the four-column hydraulic machine from being too high
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks