How to solve the failure of small hydraulic press control system
Let me introduce the reasons and solutions for the system failure of the small Hydraulic Press:
The main reasons for the hydraulic cylinders and hydraulic motors of the actuators of small hydraulic presses
- 1. The pressure relief valve in the speed control valve is stuck, causing the pressure difference between the front and rear of the throttle valve to change with the external load. It is often seen that the minimum feed is increased due to the small load when the feed is small.
- 2. The spring of the fixed differential pressure reducing valve of the speed control valve of the small hydraulic press is too soft, which makes the pressure difference between the front and rear of the throttle valve too low, resulting in the instability of the small flow through the speed control valve.
- 3. The orifice of the throttle valve of the small hydraulic machine is blocked, resulting in no small flow or small flow instability.
The main reason for the significant decrease in feed speed when the load of a small hydraulic press increases
- 1. The leakage of the hydraulic cylinder piston or one or several components in the system increases significantly as the load and pressure increase.
- 2. The pressure reducing valve in the speed control valve is stuck in the open position, and the flow rate through the throttle valve decreases when the load increases.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：How to solve the failure of small hydraulic press control system
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks