Inspection of metal stamping parts
Rockwell hardness tester is used for hardness testing of metal stampings. Small, stamped parts with complex shapes can be used to test small planes and cannot be tested on ordinary desktop Rockwell hardness testers. Stamping parts processing includes blanking, bending, deep drawing, forming, finishing and other processes. The materials processed by stamping parts are mainly hot-rolled or cold-rolled (mainly cold-rolled) metal strip materials, such as carbon steel plates, alloy steel plates, spring steel plates, galvanized plates, tinned plates, stainless steel plates, copper and copper alloy Plate, aluminum and aluminum alloy plate, etc. PHP series portable surface Rockwell hardness tester is very suitable for testing the hardness of these stampings. Alloy stampings are the most commonly used parts in metal processing and machinery manufacturing. The stamping part processing is a processing method that uses a die to separate or shape the metal strip. Its application range is very broad. The main purpose of hardness testing of stamping parts is to determine whether the annealing degree of the purchased metal sheet is suitable for the subsequent stamping part processing. Different types of stamping part processing techniques require plates of different hardness levels. The aluminum alloy plate used for stamping parts can be tested with a Webster hardness tester. When the thickness of the material is greater than 13mm, the Barcol hardness tester can be used. The pure aluminum plate or the low hardness aluminum alloy plate should use the Barcol hardness tester. In the stamping parts industry, stamping is sometimes called sheet forming, but there is a slight difference. The so-called sheet forming refers to the use of sheet, thin-walled tubes, thin profiles, etc. as raw materials to form plastic forming methods collectively called sheet forming, in this case, the deformation of the thick plate direction is generally not considered. China's stamping market and technical level. Because many stamping plants belong to the OEM, the stamping parts market is very imperfect and sound. However, the small stamping parts market is very mature in some southern regions. From the current situation, the following problems exist in China's stamping parts market:
(1) Some production capacity is oversupplied, and some stamping plants in the main engine factory can't let go, can't hold it. Production tasks were insufficient for most of the year and there was no market behavior.
(2) There is fierce competition in the home appliance and electrical stamping industry. However, there are not many internationally competitive companies that have a climate.
(3) No one is seriously studying the stamping parts market. The stamping parts market is chaotic. In the above market conditions, technology development is restricted, and the entire industry is also lagging behind
(1) The overall level is low, the production capacity in many industries is surplus, and high-end technology is lacking. Technological progress is slow.
(2) The level of material technology, mold technology, lubrication technology and equipment is at a low level, which is far from meeting the needs of domestic production development. Through the understanding of current products, we can also know how wide the application fields of various spring products, such as compression springs, basically cover various fields such as machinery, hardware, and electrical appliances.