Matters needing attention in precision metal processing
- 1. Check whether the moving parts are full of lubricating oil before mechanical operation, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine for 1-3 minutes. If a mechanical failure occurs, operation is strictly prohibited.
- 2. Maintain the correct posture at work and have enough energy to cope with the work. If you find physical discomfort, you should leave work immediately and report to the leader. It is necessary to focus on the operation, and it is strictly forbidden to talk and cooperate with each other. Operators should not operate under irritable conditions to avoid accidents and ensure safe operation. All employees check whether the clothes meet the job requirements before entering the work position. Do not wear slippers, high-heeled shoes and clothes that affect safety, wear long hats and hard hats.
- 3. When replacing the mold, first turn off the power, then press the mobile department to stop the operation, and then start to install and debug the mold. After installation and adjustment, manually move the flywheel to perform two tests to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical, whether the screws are firm, and whether the pressure ring is in a reasonable position.
- 4. Before starting to power on the machine, you must wait for other people to leave the machine working area and remove the debris on the workbench.
- 5. When working on the machine, it is forbidden to reach into the working area of the slider. It is strictly forbidden to take the workpiece by hand. When and when placed in the chip, tools that meet the standards must be used. If you find that the sound of the machine is abnormal or the machine is malfunctioning, please turn off the power switch immediately to check. After the machine is started, it should be transported by one person and operated mechanically. Others are not allowed to press the electric building or foot switch board, nor can they reach into the working area of the machine or touch the moving parts of the machine with their hands.
- 6. After get off work, the power should be turned off, and the finished products, edge materials and debris should be arranged on the pillars to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
Link to this article：Matters needing attention in precision metal processing
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks