The failure and cause of the speed control system of the four-column hydraulic press
Dongguan four-column Hydraulic Press manufacturer analyzes the failure and cause of the four-column hydraulic press speed control system.
1. The important reason why the fulfillment mechanism (hydraulic cylinder, hydraulic motor) has no small feed
- (1) The throttle port of the throttle valve is blocked, resulting in no small flow or small flow instability.
- (2) The spring of the speed control valve fixed differential pressure reducing valve is too soft, so that the pressure difference between the front and rear of the throttle valve is too low, resulting in instability of the small flow through the speed control valve.
- (3) The pressure reducing valve card in the speed control valve passed away. The four-column hydraulic press produced by Wuxi Zhengyu Hydraulic Machinery Factory is a kind of hydraulic press that uses liquid as the working medium and is made according to the Pascal principle to transfer energy to achieve various processes. For the machine, the pressure difference between the front and rear of the throttle valve changes with the external load. It is often seen that the load is small when the feed is small, which leads to an increase in the minimum feed.
2. The important reason for the obvious decrease of the feed speed when the load increases
- (1) The leakage of hydraulic cylinder piston or one or several components in the system obviously increases with the increase of load and pressure.
- (2) The pressure reducing valve in the speed control valve is stuck in the open position, and the flow rate through the throttle valve decreases when the load increases.
3. Important reasons for the SBI crawling
- (1) Air enters the system.
- (2) Due to poor lubrication, the guide rail is not parallel to the axis of the hydraulic cylinder, the sealing pressure of the piston rod is too tight, the piston rod is bent and deformed, etc., which cause the frictional force to change significantly during the working stroke of the hydraulic cylinder and cause crawling.
- (3) In the oil inlet joint speed control system, the hydraulic cylinder has no back pressure or insufficient back pressure. The four-column hydraulic press is generally composed of the machine (main unit), the power system and the hydraulic control system. When the external load is changed, the single-column four-column The hydraulic press system is located inside the machine body, which is beautiful in appearance and easy to operate. It is mainly suitable for the processes of drawing, forming and pressing of metal products. It can also process non-metallic materials, resulting in changes in the speed of the cylinder.
- (4) Hydraulic pump; flow pulsation, overflow valve vibration causes system pressure pulsation, hydraulic cylinder input pressure oil fluctuations cause crawling.
- (5) The valve port of the throttle valve is blocked, the system leakage is unstable, and the pressure reducing valve in the speed control valve is inflexible, resulting in unstable flow and causing crawling.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：The failure and cause of the speed control system of the four-column hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks