What are the advantages of die casting molds
Die-casting mold is a casting process that uses pressure to complete. Now it is widely used in all walks of life. Die-casting molds naturally have incomparable advantages. I have summarized some of them:
1. Die-casting parts have high precision, stable dimensions, good consistency, and small machining allowance. 2. Die-casting threads, lines, text, pictures and symbols: The die-casting filling process is always carried out under the effect of pressure, about peaks and valleys , Convex and concave, narrow groove and other shapes can be clearly die-casted. Therefore, die-casting can extrude very clear threads, lines, text, pictures and symbols.
3. Die-casting parts can be coated and surface treated: due to the increasing use of die-casting parts, in order to meet the needs of use, the surface of die-casting parts can be coated and surface-treated, such as electroplating, anodizing, polishing, and organic maintenance coating. Coating, painting, sandblasting, pickling, etc. Then reach the demand for decoration or maintenance.
4. Choosing the insert casting method in the die-casting mold can save the installation process and simplify the production process: parts of other materials (such as steel, iron, copper, alloy, aluminum, etc.) can be embedded in the die-casting parts to save valuable materials And processing man-hours, and can obtain messy-shaped parts and parts with outstanding functions.
5. Die-casting parts are densely arranged, with high strength and hardness: because the liquid metal cools quickly in the die. Together they crystallize under pressure, so the layer of metal near the surface of the die-casting part has finer grains and is densely arranged. Improve the appearance hardness. The tensile strength of die castings can be 25%-30% greater than that of sand castings. However, the elongation has been reduced.
6. Die-casting production power is very high: the production process of zinc-aluminum die-casting is easy to mechanize and automate. Generally, the cold chamber die-casting machine can die-cast 600'I00 times every eight hours, while the hot-press chamber die-casting machine can die-cast 3000-TWO times every eight hours. Since the die-casting process is mainly completed on the die-casting machine, it is easy to automate the production process.
7. Thin wall and shape of castings. Messy and clear: the minimum wall thickness of aluminum alloy die-casting parts can be 0.3mm, aluminum alloy die-casting parts can be 4.5mm, the smallest hole diameter can be 0.7mm; the minimum pitch of castable threads is 0.75mm, 与此原文有关的更多信息要查看其他翻译信息，您必须输入相应原文
Previous: Maintenance and maintenance of die casting moldsNext: Die casting surface treatment process-shot blasting
Link to this article：What are the advantages of die casting molds
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks