What is a grain-oriented silicon steel strip (YB/T5224－1993)
Note: 1. Iron loss P1. 0/400, Pl.5/400, Pl.0/1000, P0.5/3000 respectively indicate when the frequency is 400Hz, the magnetic induction value is 1.0T, 400Hz, 1.5T, 1000Hz , 1.0 and 3000Hz, 0.5T specific iron loss value.
2. Magnetic induction intensity B50 and Blooo respectively represent the magnetic induction intensity value when the magnetic field is 50A/m and 1000A/m.
DG3～DG5 specimens with a thickness of 3.0.20mm are required to be sheared along the rolling direction, with a size of 30mm×300mm, and tested after stress relief annealing.
4. The iron loss P1.0/1000 and the coercive force H are for reference and not for judgment.
5. The steel strip shall be delivered in an annealed state and coated with an insulating coating on the surface of the steel strip.
6. DG3-DG6 represent the grades of grain-oriented silicon steel strips.
D—The first letter of the Chinese pinyin of the word “electricity”, which means steel used in the telecommunications industry.
The first letter of the Chinese Pinyin of G__ “高” means that the operating frequency is above 400 Hz.
L~6–The electromagnetic performance level of the steel strip, from 1 to 6 means the electromagnetic performance of the steel strip is from low to high.
(3) Purpose Grain-oriented silicon steel strip is also called cold-rolled silicon steel strip for telecommunications. It is used for manufacturing working frequency
Various power transformers, pulse transformers, magnetic amplifiers, converters and other iron cores with a rate above 400 Hz.
Link to this article：What is a grain-oriented silicon steel strip (YB/T5224－1993)
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks