Why Are The Prices Of CNC Processing Quotes Different ?
Different CNC processing manufacturers have different advantages. some Small factories are suitable for proofing, and large factories are suitable for large quantities. We must find a suitable CNC processing factory according to our own requirements, usually based on the length of product processing time.
So how to calculate the CNC processing prices ?
1. It depends on your drawings and technical standards.
2. There are differences in the material labor in different places, and there are some places with large price differences.
3. Generally, parts are calculated based on material cost + processing cost + profit. The processing cost depends on the process. Of course, the price of different processing equipment is different. Some are calculated according to man-hours (turning time, grinding time, etc.) ), Some are calculated by process.
4. There is a problem with quantity. Of course, a large quantity is cheap. If it is a single piece, it will be miserable. Even if it is a small piece and the material is not retailed, the price of your entire board must be calculated.
5. Problems with processing plants.Of course, if the cnc processing plant can handle it, then there is no problem. If the processing plant has some procedures to be outsourced, the price will increase accordingly.Therefore, for CNC processing, we must choose a suitable processing manufacturer to prevent more costs.Many customers don't understand why the quotes of CNC processing manufacturers are different. In fact, in addition to the costs mentioned above, there are several influencing factors:
1. For processing batches, the price of single pieces and large batches may be very different.2. The complexity and tolerance of the workpiece, especially the shape and position tolerance, that is, the accuracy level, which also has a great impact on the quotation of the workpiece.
Welcome to find our website for more information: www.ptjmachining.com
Previous: How To Control The Accuracy During cnc machining Aluminum Surface Oxidation ?Next: What Are The Methods Of CNC Lathe Machining Workpieces ?
Link to this article：Why Are The Prices Of CNC Processing Quotes Different ?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Mold Wiki，Thanks